Thursday, September 9, 2010

Detox officially over

Well, it's official. We went out to dinner last night, where I ate pork and had a glass of wine. The detox is officially over. Even though we didn't make it 2 weeks, we did make it through 7 days, and I felt great! We went to Kuba Kuba, this great cuban restaurant in Richmond, and I couldn't resist.

In other news, today I found the cutest little store in Carytown - Roan. I have been wanting to see the fall/winter collection from Céline, and I thought I was going to have to go to New York. Lo and behold - Roan, just 10 minutes away from my apartment! Well, they don't have entire collections, but they have a great selection of current pieces from so many designers!  Today I got a camel cashmere short-sleeve sweater by Brunello Cucinelli for 70% off (because I think it was part of the summer collection), but it will be fabulous for fall in the south! I'm so excited about it, I'm going to wear it with my Saints gear for tonight!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment