Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Describe your perfect date...

"Well, I'd have to say April 23. It's not too hot, but it's not too cold. You just need a light sweater!"
- ??? Who knows this movie reference?

If I had to describe my perfect date, it might very well be September 14 in Richmond. :)  It's absolutely gorgeous outside with so much sunshine and a little breeze in the shade.  Perfect!

New Orleans this past weekend was excellent, but it was not very healthy. Although I did bring a vegetable tray to our friends' house during football on Saturday. It's just that we also brough many beers, brats, and chips too. So it evens out?

We went to a great restaurant by John Besh on Friday evening - Lüke on St. Charles (across the street from the Intercontinental.)  It's a franco-german brasserie that specializes in lots of seafood. We had delicious gulf oysters and I also had drum from the gulf! (I am, of course, still eating the seafood. I figure people are probably checking the seafood more than they normally do anyways.)



I especially loved the wood floors that they had throughout the restaurant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment