Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Le premiere!

Today matchbook magazine premiered their first issue of their new online magazine! I spent all morning reading it, and towards the end, I realized that online magazines are one of the best things ever. Everything in the magazine is linked, so reading it offers so many additional hours of browsing online!

I still enjoy a traditional magazine, and I won't cancel my subscriptions anytime soon, but how fabulous to have reading and shopping combined into one! If it also provided coffee and macarons, I would die!

How adorable are their custom matchbooks!?

Beautiful photo from Paris from one of the articles
And some of my other favorite online magazines are Lonny, rue, and Nowness, which I don't think is technically an online magazine, but it previews something new in fashion/art/culture/design/etc. daily! What are your favorite online magazines?

2 comments:

  1. I bought a subscription to Southern Flourish, which is also an online subscription and I eagerly await for Julep to come out. I'll definitely check out your recommendations, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Christy's recommendation of Southern Flourish (but then, I'm partial because I've written two articles for them!), but NEET is one of my absolute favorites:
    http://www.neetmagazine.com/

    They recently celebrated their 5 year anniversary and came out with a book too!

    ReplyDelete